Sunday 16 June 2024

Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey 2 (2024)

The masks were much better than the first, the deaths are more creative (and more gory) and shows what can be achieved with a bigger budget. The characters that get killed off are nowhere near as annoying as they were in the first one and some effort has been made to make them seem somewhat interesting before they meet a grizzly ending.

Do we need another one? Probably not but I would be lying if I said that this is the worst horror film of the year. Its not even in the top 10 worst although sites like WhatCulture will probably include this because its easy to write this off as a terrible film but its not and shows how a sequel can be better than the one that came before it.

Plus whatever they paid Simon Callow, it was clearly only enough to get him for one day as he's not in it enough for my liking and is also the ONLY name that you will recognise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinds of Kindness (2024)

I have become a recent fan of Yorgos Lanthimos. Ever since Poor Things, I have been watching whatever Lanthimos film I can find. Normally wh...