Saturday 7 October 2023

The Exorcist: Believer (2023)

If this didnt have anything to do with the original exorcist film then I would have enjoyed this film a lot but under the weight and expectations of being in The Exorcist series it faulters quite epically. Its not as bad as Dominion or the Prequel and not as bad (or as fun) as the second one but it lacks any tension or horror that the first and third ones had.

I thought it was quite boring until Ellen Burstyn appeared and then it picked up but that quite a bit into the film. The last shot was quite nice to see but the worst part is that this is the first of a trilogy and I cant see where they can go that could improve the situation.

Not bad as it could have been but not as good as it should have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinds of Kindness (2024)

I have become a recent fan of Yorgos Lanthimos. Ever since Poor Things, I have been watching whatever Lanthimos film I can find. Normally wh...